VISIT OUR OTHER ISG SCHOOLS
ADMISSION AND REGISTRATION
Thank you for considering ISG - Dammam.
The following procedures detail the steps and actions pertaining to the admission services of ISG- Dammam
- The Admissions Office sends through students the application package to the families of the regular students.
- For new students, the application forms can be downloaded through the website, faxed, mailed, or picked up by the new family from the Admissions Office.
- The new family schedules a visit with the Admissions Office to obtain additional information and to arrange for a campus tour in coordination with the Counselor's office.
- If the student is transferring from a school abroad : Two copies of the student's latest report card or transcript from the school last attended; the report card/ transcript must be attested by the Saudi Embassy and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the country from which the report card/ transcript was issued.
- If the Student is transferring from a school out of the Eastern Province, the report card must be attested by the Foreign Education Department of the area in which that school is located.
- Transcripts, previous school records, and the completed application form are submitted to the Admissions Office.
- Admission testing is scheduled when needed through the Counselor's Office for all applicants entering grades 1 through 8.
- Developmental assessments and interviews with parents are conducted for children entering Preschool - Kindergarten and Kindergarten 1 through the Admissions Office.
- The applicant's information together with the test results is reviewed and the Counselor's Office then informs the applicant of the school's decision.
- Copies of necessary identification records like passport, residence permit, photos, employment certificates, and health records for approved applicants in Grades Pre-K to 12 are submitted to the Admissions Office.
- After having received the completed application and enrollment fee, the Admissions Office establishes a file for the student.
- The parents can pay the school fees against an account number established by the Business Office.
- The Admissions Office assigns all new students to the different sections of each grade level.
- In coordination with the Counselor's Office, PALS of each grade level class section will escort new students to their respective classes.
The Admissions Office is more than willing to answer any questions you may have about the application process. Please do not hesitate to contact us on +966-3-811-0350 ext 107 or email email@example.com or
Fax us at +966-3-811-0330
To download application forms:
Kindly click on the link below or look under Admissions/Online Forms section: