VISIT OUR OTHER ISG SCHOOLS
ISG-Dammam, accredited by the Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges, is a member of the International Schools Group in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We are a unique blend of cultures with a wealth of experiences enabling us to offer a truly world class education.
We are committed to empowering our students with the knowledge and skills necessary to become self-disciplined, adaptable, independent citizens, aspiring to personal achievement and contributing responsibly to their communities.
Our dedicated professional educators, in partnership with parents and community, challenge our students with strong curricular and co-curricular programs in a safe, caring and supportive environment.
We believe that:
- each child is unique;
- the cultural and national backgrounds of our students are assets;
- each person has intrinsic value and deserves to be treated with respect and dignity;
- high values and integrity are fundamental to excellent education;
- it is essential for each child to have understanding of and compassion for others;
- the social, physical, intellectual and emotional development of students is important for their success;
- students have different ways of learning and demonstrating abilities, and require a variety of instructional approaches and assessment strategies in order to thrive;
- each child is capable of critical thinking, problem solving and performing at high levels of learning;
- learning is achieved through clearly defined, attainable and measurable outcomes guided by the district;
- staff development and continuing education programs are essential for professional growth;
- technology will continue to enhance our educational delivery opportunities;
- delivering a cost-effective quality education is essential to our stakeholders;
- our co-educational programs must be accomplished in a manner consistent with the regulations of the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Education.
ISG - Dammam Graduate profile
The ideal ISG-Dammam graduate will ……
- demonstrate integrity, dignity and self-confidence;
- respect diversity, demonstrate cultural sensitivity and accept others as individuals;
- possess an understanding of the major fields of knowledge necessary for success in adult life;
- read critically, write clearly, listen carefully and speak effectively;
- be an independent, logical and critical decision-maker;
- set realistic goals and persevere to achieve them;
- be dependable, responsible and co-operative;
- have a capacity for creativity and originality;
- demonstrate leadership qualities and influence others in a positive manner;
- strive for a healthy lifestyle;
- be adaptable and resilient;
- demonstrate intellectual curiosity;
- be a responsible world citizen.